Thursday, September 4, 2008

Y0!

So im in class.last day for the week thank GOD.
This weekend should be interesting. Hopefully one of my bro's will pull thru for me on the boo tip. They got they stains in line...me and ben lil thundernose ass the only ones w/out babes.I need some fucking shoes.or an outfit to match with my coach shoes cuz ineed something to wear this weekend.i wish i didnt have to work.H&M is nice but its too fucking much. like maybe if i had a friend to talk to besides the ones that i've met there, it would be a little bit better.im starting to think the summer is officially over.all there is is fucking rain.ugh and cold.i hate the rain.it makes me sleepy.i need to clean but im gonna be too tired to clean.this damn teacher just gave us like 39 packets...damn bitch calm yur nerves....im watching meangirls on youtube.that movie is fucking hilarious. i miss my friends..they are fucking loco.i love em...no homo.
lmao....but yeah im gonna bring this morning post to a close...here comes oprah

No comments: