Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NEWBiznessVENTURE.

SOOOOO.kiddos.
Today will be the first day
that I will be starting to get
things in order for me to throw my events!
YAyy me! Well, I guess I should tell you what
this whole thing is about... Hopefully in September
I will begin throwing monthly party events in the
northern burbs of Chicago catering to the more.."Fashion Conscious"
group of college students. It will be called Swags 2 Riches.
Each event will be themed towards different era's, and trends
of Pop/Rock/Hip Hop Culture over the last 25 years.
The events will be extremely reasonable as far as admission prices go
so hopefully that will encourage more ppl to show up.
However, those that don't show up dressed according to
the theme will be charged more to party. Professional
photographers will be on site to take Hi Quality photos of
the events, the pictures will be posted online via a blogspot or Facebook.
More info on this event will surface as I continue to work on this project.


Any Suggestions?
Affiliates?

Feel Free to Email me.

ddg035@stu.aii.edu

Peace&<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo fresh blog follow mine http://goneballin.blogspot.com/
and tell a friend lol