Monday, October 27, 2008

Blocking

okay so today.10/27/08.I turned over a new leaf(i guess you can say)in my life.Today i learned that you cannot judge your situation on one or two "stabs" at it.in my case,,its school.i kinda was making it a hard situation for me because i was so negative about it,,but i realized today that i cant do that and in order for you to be happy..you have to have an open mind towards things...so yea.anyway now that im done being ghandi.um...today is pretty cool so far..i missed my 9 o clock class GRrrgrr..i really wanted to attend it.but w/e i'll be there wed...um.i went to math and made up a test that was fairly easy...got the homework(which is equally as easy) and now im waiting for my nxt class..which hopefully i can present my project and get my life;).i havent talked to my Bea.eph yet today.she doesnt know that she's my rock.i need that skinny skank.but anywho.today is monday which means tomorrow is Tuesday which means NO CLASS.WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
glad thats over.but yea.dont forget to vote for me on the real world PLEASE.(link below)
thanks guys!!!!

No comments: